Thursday, February 5, 2009

Weight Update for 2/2

Well, this is my Monday weight update. No lbs lost. Frustrated? Yes! I went to the gym three times last week, and really ate better overall. I think I blew it on Saturday and Sunday. We went to the farm on Saturday after our basketball games and Christy had brought some cookies. I ate several. Then on Sunday, C&B had a Super Bowl party at their house. I blew it.

Maybe I just have no self control. I mean really. Can you be born without it? I can’t think of any other areas of my life that I have absolutely no self control in, but several that I could. Maybe I am just supposed to be fat . You can be healthy and overweight. Can’t you?
This week has been just a blow to the whole exercise routine. I went Monday morning, Tuesday Major was sick, today I had a Dr. appointment, tomorrow I have another. Hopefully, I can make 8:30 yoga on Friday!

2 comments:

Am said...

You have self-control! You're just like me and way too social!!! And of course we live in the south where being social means eating! Have fun at Yoga!
BTW-I'm buying a new scale! Mine has me at 17 lbs lighter than when I started. I wish!!!

Christy said...

Um, it took over 6 months for my weight to start to come off. And I was faithfully seeing my personal trainer. You must give it time, DON'T GIVE UP.