Monday, February 16, 2009

The Bachelor

Do you watch the Bachelor? I have the last few seasons, and I have come to the conclusion that I would not be a good match maker. I judge people on the way they look. I could totally have made up my mind about someone before they even look me in the eye or open their mouth.

I realize, this is only one of my many character flaws. And I will be the first to admit, I have been burned by this habit numerous times. Anyway, where I was going with this is, tonight on the Bachelor, Jason had to choose between Jillian, Molly and Melissa. Mark came in as they were lined up for the rose ceremony and announced that Jillian was the cheerleader, Molly was barefoot and pregnant and Melissa was the party girl. Now, to me, I don’t think any of those were right. But it was funny to see him judge others on their appearance only.
By the way, I am rooting for Melissa, my Dallas home-girl, because that’s how I roll.

No comments: