Monday, February 16, 2009

Facebook

Facebook! I love it. Really do. I like getting on there to see who is doing what. I love finding old friends that I haven’t talked to in 20 years. I like looking at their photos and passing my own judgment on their lives. I like to look at their flair. I like sending out the occasional friend request that I myself would never accept. I like updating my status according to my attitude and mood. I like searching for people from my past who never show up, never show up, never show up, then one day they are there. I like stumbling on to someone from my past who just happens to be friends with someone I am friends with. And I like the way Mark refuses to set up an account.

Now, I have even started facebooking from my cell phone! Out of control, I tell you! It is so fun! I am totally addicted.

No comments: