Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sweet Valentines

My Valentine’s day this year was so sweet. We woke up in a rush, and had an early basketball game with Michael. His team went 7-0 for the season, and Michael scored in the game also! Then it was back by the house for Mav to change clothes and off to his basketball game. Then back home and it was time for Major’s nap.

Michael and Mavrick asked me out on a date for the evening. So, after Major and I woke up from our nap, I took a shower and got dressed for my date. The boys and I went to Chili’s then we went to see “Paul Blart: Mall Cop.” It was funny, and has a great sound track.

I have got the sweetest little boys. They were so used to the routine that we had as a family, and I know that their world has been turned upside down as much as mine has in the last year. They are doing amazing. They adore Major and are so much help with him.
All day Sunday, all I could think about was how blessed I am. I live with three precious little boys, and one amazing grown man, who all think I hung the moon. My life is good!

No comments: