Thursday, February 5, 2009

More Foolishness (read the prior entry 1st)

Have I mentioned that I love the show The Bachelor? I do. I got hooked on the season that the guy from Texas didn’t choose anyone and DeAnna got her heart broke. Then she broke Jason’s heart the next season. Now Jason is The Bachelor. I don’t always get to watch the whole thing, but I record it and watch it when I can.

Anyway, where I am going with this is, the whole affair thing was Monday night and Tuesday was the phone call, then Tuesday night I had this dream that he was the bachelor and I was one of the girls who was trying to get him to fall in love with me. So I was still fighting for his love.
I was glad when I woke up Wednesday morning and knew that I had a Dr. appointment and we were discussing hormones.

No comments: