Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Day

This is how my day played out… I woke up this morning at 7:21. No one else was up. We have to leave for school at 8:00. Mark jumped up, Michael woke Mavrick up, Major woke up and we started rolling. Breakfast, lunches made, everyone dressed and out the door. I felt like hell, but decided that if I was taking the kids to school then I would go to the gym. So, I get the kids to school on time, and we get over to the gym, and as I drive into the parking lot I start coughing. I cough until I am throwing up. I luckily had a bag that I could spill my guts in. So I do that until I pee my pants! Nice, real nice! So, I decided to opt out of the gym, and drive home.

I am still felling so nasty. It feels like I have a golf ball stuck in my throat with little knives sticking me. I called my real Dr and go in on Thursday – that was his first available appointment. By the time I go get the boys at school, around 3:00 I really could just fall asleep sitting up. So, nights like tonight, when Mark is still not home and it is 10:55 pm, I find myself wonding, and amazed, at how single moms do it.

On a positive note, I did get our taxes done today. Boy! That was taxing! It pretty much too me all day, but I feel good about it. I took it to HR Block week before last and didn’t think they got me as much back as I thought I should, so Mark went and got our stuff back and I re-did them. There were two big things that I think he missed, that made a significant difference in our return. Woo Hoo! Yea me!

No comments: