Sunday, January 25, 2009

I like...

I like pizza. I like spending time with my family. I like finding something I need/want on sale. I like a lot of things, but I don’t like being told what to do. I don’t like being told what I am going to do. My neighbor, Kelly, tells me that my nostrils flair out when someone tells me what to do. I worked with her for three years, so she should know. I don’t mind people asking me to do something. I usually don’t have a problem being asked to do anything. But I am 37 years old and I don’t like being told what to do. So, next time one considers telling me what to do, he or she might just hear my new favorite saying. As stated by the actress, writer and comedian, Tina Fey at the 2009 Golden Globes, “You can suck it.”

1 comment:

Christy said...

OMG, I can't wait to tell you to do something, I'll laugh so hard I'll pee my pants. Love you!