Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Curse

Riddle me this…If Adam had not eaten the apple, would we all be walking around naked today? When people talk about Eve and the “curse” do we include laundry as part of it? Women have to do it, it is a necessary evil, it is never completely finished. Laundry is a curse. This is a picture of what I woke up to last Friday morning.
There were still 5 more loads to do after this. To add to the curse, my dryer is on the fritz and rather than drying in a regular 60 minute cycle, it takes at least three, sometimes more times to dry a load. Not only is that NOT AT ALL energy efficient, it is the biggest waste of time EVER!
We are looking for a new dryer.

Update – We got a beautiful new dryer that was delivered on Friday. I am so happy I can’t quit doing laundry. (haha)

No comments: