Thursday, January 15, 2009

Gratitude

A few things I have been grateful for and thanked God for today:

A good baby that let me stay in bed in late with a headache, while he watched Sesame Street

A precious father who watches my baby for me three days a week and has become Major’s best friend

Being able to take a shower this morning with the door closed and not having to sing nursery rhymes to Major in his “Johnny Jump Up”

Thank God for the “Johnny Jump Up”

Creative marketing ideas

Receptive properties

A property referral call

My children’s Christian school

Tuition money to pay the school

Michael saying “I Love You” when he can’t think of anything else to say

Mavrick’s sense of humor in saying “We heard you the first 50 times you said it”

Both of them being so helpful with Major

A husband who works long hours so I can stay home

Our home

No comments: