Saturday, January 30, 2010

Things That Suck:

1. Have you ever been out shopping, at dinner, etc… and saw someone that made you think, “Hey, that looks like ____?” But then you realize that _____ is gone from this earth. Tonight I was at the store and turned the corner and standing at the end of the isle was a woman facing the chips and from the side she looked like Angela, my neighbor that passed away due to cancer in September of 2008. Yep, that sucks!

2. Have you ever noticed that the registration sticker/inspection sticker on your car is out and think “OMG! I have got to get that done.” And found yourself still thinking it about a month later when you see a cop in the parking lot. Last night, I was in the Wal-Mart parking lot and passed a cop, who flipped around and pulled me over. He noticed that my registration sticker was out in December. No warning, he just wrote me a ticket. Yep, that sucks!

No comments: