Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Still in My Bed

Well, I know that we have covered this subject previously, but …Major is still sleeping in our bed. Actually, it feels more like we are sleeping in Major’s bed. Really! How did this happen? All the things we didn’t do wrong with Michael and Mav, we have done with Major. Many of the things we did wrong with Michael and Mav we are doing right with Major, but this, this we have failed miserably.

I gave his bedding to a friend of mine who was having a boy. It was pretty much new. I gave the mattress to my sister. We have some of our Christmas stuff that hasn’t made it to the attic yet stored in his room. So, my intent (yes, you have heard this before) is to get his room back in order, with his big boy bed and by his birthday. By April 16th! I gotta have a goal, right!

I think this may have come about, well peaked, this evening when I had to vacuum out my bed because he turned a bag of Gold Fish upside down in my bed. Good Times!

No comments: