Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Feet

If you have spent any amount of time with me, you probably know that I have feet issues. I don’t really like them. I think that most feet are ugly. I would rather not see most feet. And please, never touch me with your feet. Really. Now, on the flip side of that (and with me, there will always be a flip side) I love baby feet. I will kiss them, and tickle and hold and, well, I love baby feet. Major is 21 months old and still has very sweet feet. Michael and Mavrick’s feet are border line. Still cute in some ways, but getting uglier by the day. I knew it was love when I would let Mark’s feet touch me. The man has ugly feet, but I love those ugly feet.

Of course, when people have cute feet, I do appreciate them. I, for example, have cute feet. My sister's feet are cute. My old boss, Melanie, her feet are cute. My Granny had cute feet. So, that is four out of the thousands of people I know and have seen their feet. Maybe I am a feet snob? I could never be one of those people who do pedicures! If I am getting a pedi and think about giving someone one, I get really uncomfortable. I am also very ticklish, so I only get one around Mother’s Day (whether I need it or not). They are the only pair I will ever get, so I gotta take care of them.

There is only one problem with my cute feet. My toes get cold. I mean like ICE. Really. I am sitting here right now, in a 70 degree house and my toes are cold. Maybe I have bad circulation. They look cute, but I’m not sure that they function correctly. LOL! I was laughing about a week ago because my feet were SO cold when I went to bed. They always are. Most of the time I wear socks. Sexy, I know. Anyway, I was thinking about how long Mark has been sleeping with these cold feet, or sexy socks. My feet have touched him in the night and woke him up because they were so cold. At least his feet aren’t cold!

No comments: