Sunday, December 28, 2008

Bugs

I think Major and I have a bug. Like a cold, not a tick. I think it was last Monday night, I got real sick feeling, weak, achy, just yuck. My mom came and got Major for the night and let me get a good night’s sleep. I took vitamin C and some other stuff and felt better the next day, but by Friday, I was worn down again. Friday morning, Mark got up with Major about 8:00. I went back to bed because I was just done. At 11:00, Mark brought Major to me and said that he was ready for a nap. Finally at 1:30, he woke up and I got out of bed for the day! OMG! Seriously! Then today, Sunday, same thing! Mark goes back to work tomorrow and I am going to have to get up and get going on my own… with all three boys.

I am going to have to take Major to the Dr tomorrow. He has been sick since last Saturday. We were spending the night at the farm and it was horrible. The worst night ever! He went to sleep about 9, then woke up about 11:30 and was awake about every 30 minutes till around 6 am! He ran a fever and had a runny nose and squirmed around like he had terrible gas all night long. He would cry like he was in pain. I would get up and walk with him until he fell asleep, then I would sit down and about 10 minutes later he would wake up. It was a beating! He has had a very stuffy nose since, and now we can hear it in his chest. He had another awful night last night, it just didn’t last as long, but I did have to sleep sitting up on three pillows with him on my chest. We have been giving him Multi-symptom Tylenol, but it doesn’t seem to be helping much at all… Ahh, how I love the winter in Texas.

No comments: