Sunday, December 28, 2008

Written on Friday, December 19, 2008

I have been away much too long…How can it be that I was only away 4 days, but it has taken 2 weeks to get caught back up!
`
Since the kids and I got back from the farm, it has been no-stop go go go! We came home on Tuesday the 2nd, and on Wednesday Mavrick woke up sick. I got him to the Dr. that day and he had strep. So he was home on Wednesday and Thursday. I think he still has a few make up papers from that week and then this week he was at home another two days with a relapse. Major has cut two teeth, and Mav has lost two. Michael has his first basketball game of the season, which they WON! My good friend/sister, Allison, lost her dad to a massive heart attack, a friend of mine in Arkansas lost her baby, and I found out that the Chapter advisor I had at Tech passed away in November.

Now, I find myself 5 days from Christmas, and I don’t have a thing for Mavrick. He wants drums… OMG! I just can’t do drums. Mark want to get him some electric drums that he can wear headphones and play. I am sure he will end up with some type of drums, but I am not swinging from the rafters over joyed about it.

Today was a LONG day, but a fun day. Major and I went to the boys school about 10 am and helped with Michael’s classes Christmas party. Then we all went to Northpark Mall to see the trail exhibit. It benefits the Ronald McDonald House Charities, so I was glad we could go. It was really cool, and I think all of the boys liked it. Major even seemed fascinated. Christy and her crew, and Mom and Dad went too. We ended up staying till too late and got caught in traffic coming home. I was so tired that I thought I was going to fall asleep driving! But I didn’t…

No comments: