Saturday, November 1, 2008

Fall Program

Tuesday was a work day for me. I was out seeing properties all day, but that evening, we went to the boys school program that their school’s church. I have to say that it always warms my heart to see them up there singing and praising the Lord. I don’t always agree with the teachers or the school administration, but I do love the fact that God is included in their everyday learning. Here a few pictures from that evening.
Michael is the top row, far right, yellow shirt.
Mavrick is in the red shirt on the back row beside the boy in the yellow shirt.This is Cooper in his PJ's enjoying the program with Uncle Mark. This is Major in Mommy's lap wondering what in the heck I am doing.
This is Isabella using her outside voice to announce that she sees Michael and pointing out for all of us just where he is. "Hi Michael!"





No comments: