Thursday, September 4, 2008

15 Years Together!

August 28th was our 15th wedding anniversary. I must say, this has been the best 14 years of my life. Mark really is my best friend and the true love of my life. I look at other couples and see that I would have never made it 15 years with anyone else. It really is true, unconditional love, and I am so blessed to have found it my first time around.

Now, you probably noticed we have been married 15 years, but 14 best years. The other year was not a year, but just a day here and there. Those days that we all have… I’m in a bad mood and take what he says wrong, or take what he says right and get mad about it. Those days where we take each other for granted or maybe disagree on an issue that neither of us is willing to budge on. And I tell you, I love that man, because there have been days that I wasn’t sure that we were going to make it to the next…but we always seem to. And for that I am so truly blessed.


No comments: