Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Oh Crap!

I’ve been at home today with the brothers Crappy Pants. Michael and Mavrick have some type of stomach virus and they were both home from school today. Michael was throwing up all yesterday, so this was his second day out. Thank God I have been able to take Major down to my dad’s just to get a break and play nurse to the other two. Yesterday evening, Michael threw up all over the bathroom and I had to get my dad to come down and take care of Major while I cleaned everything. He was hungry and wrestles and didn’t want to just sit and wait on me. It has been a crazy two days. It is like everyone is asleep and things are calm, then “it” all hits the fan at the same time! I can tell by just looking at Michael that he has lost some weight in the last two days.

This evening I gave Major his first ever cereal. I nearly wet my pants laughing. I don’t think he swallowed a bit of it! He opened his month and kept opening for more bites, but then would spit it out as fast as it went in. He was hilarious! Right now he is sucking his thumb… maybe there is some cereal on that!

No comments: