Friday, September 19, 2008

Cluttered...

That is the way my pretty little head feels! I just have so much whirling around in there. Everything is on my nerves. The house is a wreck, laundry needs to be done, cars need to be washed and there are tons of projects that need to be completed. So what do I do? Withdraw! Well, the best a mother of three children can.

I have been to Yoga three times this week and I have made a quilt. It seems like those are the only two things I can do to escape. I think I will become addicted to Yoga. I am in love with it. And the quilting… love it too! It keeps my mind so busy. I start on it and the next thing I know three hours have passed. It has been good to create and get consumed in something. It has been therapeutic and I think this quilt will forever be my favorite because it got me through Angela’s last days.

No comments: