Thursday, September 4, 2008

Major's 4 Month Check-up

Major had his 4 month check up last Thursday. He weighed in at 14.13 pounds and was 25 inches long. He got 4 shots and did one of those screams that he lost his breath and just had a red face with a wide open mouth and it was silent. That has got to be the worst part of having an infant. And you just want to slap the nurse. Our poor nurse, she came in the door apologizing. I thought she might cry herself. The Dr looked him over and said he was perfect in every way. I told her that I have started letting him sleep on his stomach and she said that some babies just sleep better on their stomach. BUT “they still recommend putting baby down on their backs until they are able to roll over on their own. He has slept on his stomach every night and naps since last Tuesday and is sleeping sooo much better. I will admit, when I wake up and realize that I haven’t heard from him in 4 or 5 hours I do freak out a little. I just have to trust that God’s hands are on him and He is in control.



No comments: