Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Major Rash

Major is a sick little boy. Last week, I think it was Tuesday night he started coughing, and gradually by Friday it was a very congested cough. Over the weekend his nose started running and he wasn’t sleeping well, which meant that Mark and I were not sleeping well. So, on Tuesday I took Major to the Dr. who had us go for x-rays, which verified that he has pneumonia in his right lung. After I got him home, he started to develop a crazy rash. And it just got worse and worse. I took him back this afternoon and they gave him an oral steroid, Benadryl, and a breathing treatment. She said that the rash was unrelated to the pneumonia and a virus that was working its way out of his body. Here are some pictures of what we have been dealing with.



No comments: