Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Whose bed is it anyway?

The whole time Major and I stayed at mom and dad’s, we slept in the same bed. I body aches from having to lay on my side while he did all his little flips and flops. I have had bruises on my face from being hit with his hand, his foot, and his bottle.

Of course there is a baby bed at mom and dad’s that I could have used. But I never thought we would be there two months. He was sleeping in my bed before we went down there. So, after months of bad decisions, we are back home. AND Mark wants him to sleep with us! Have you ever heard of such? The husband wants the baby in our bed. WHAT? Seriously!

So, here sleeps little man, right in the middle of mommy and daddy. I swore that this was not going to happen. I should really stop swearing! The new deadline is May 1st he goes to his own bed. Mark has to lower it before I can put him in it, because he has become so mobile since he last slept in his own bed.

I’ll keep you posted on how it goes!

No comments: