Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Mavrickisms & Michael Funnies

Mavrickisms - funny things that Mavrick says.

Today’s Mavrickism: “Mom, you’re a great mom. I don’t know how you do it with all of us, especially that little one. He is a handful.” I stopped what I was doing and told him I love them all and that is how I “do it.”

Monday’s Mavrickism: “Mom, I know what the F-word is.” “What?” I say as I hold my breath, bite my tongue. “Franklin” he said and turned and bounced away.

Last Week’s Mavrickism: “When honey has her garage sale I am going to sell snow cones and water. I am going to put salt in the snow cones so people will need to buy more water.”

Michael funnies – funny things that Michael does.


Today’s Michael funny – We were at the water park today and he was putting sunscreen on Mavrick and me and this is what he did to both of us…









Monday’s Michael funny – We were going to the store to get some school clothes and Michael went upstairs to get his shoes. It took a little longer than it should have, and when he came down the stairs he had his shoes, but he also had a camouflage bandana tied around his head like he was going to an audition for Flash Dance. I didn’t say anything, I couldn’t help but laugh. Then Mavrick and I looked at each other like “Yikes!” and he laughed too. But we just let Michael be Michael.

1 comment:

Julie B said...

I am still giggling!
Adorable boys...