Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Umm... that would be Henry Ford

On Friday the 28th, Mavrick’s class held their “Readers Theater.” His historic personality was Henry Ford, founder of the Ford Motor Company. He insisted on having gray hair. I think he will be a very handsome older man in 50 years. Of course I will be 87 by then, so I am certain I won’t remember. He was so cute, he got up and read his report to the class and room full of parents. He had a display board that he worked with me on, giving strict instructions as to where all the pictures needed to go.

I did notice that I am evolving as a mother because I gave him much more freedom to do his own thing than I did with Michael last year. I even, kind of, let him write his own report – at least phrase things the way he wanted to.





No comments: