Friday, April 4, 2008

Twins!

No, not our babies! I am talking about Christy and me. For as long as I can remember people have told us how much we look alike. I never really saw it, especially since I went with my natural hair color. But right now, with both of us 15 months pregnant, I can see it. It is funny! And it makes me wonder if our babies will look anything alike. When Bella was born, so many people thought she looked like Michael. This was funny because Michael looks exactly like his dad, and Bella looks exactly like her dad – and they are not the ones related!



The shower was amazing! We are so blessed to have so many wonderful friends. And we both received so many wonderful gifts! It was really unbelievable and overwhelming! It was held at my aunt and uncle’s home in Frisco. We could not have asked for a more perfect baby shower!



No comments: