Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Spring Break

This week has been spring break for the kids. I think they have had a blast with my mom and dad this week. Monday, dad took them to see “Horton Sees A Who,” I think. Whatever that new movie is. Anyway, they came home raving about how good it was. On Tuesday, mom took them to the skating rink all day. Literally, they got there about 10:30 and stayed until 5:00. When the boys got home they both were already sore. I made them soak in the tub for a little while, but they were exhausted! This morning when my mom got here, Michael told her that they didn’t need to go back today. I definitely agreed. Then, today, they went to see my grandfather in Weatherford at the farm. They love it out there and have a blast. Mom said that they were very good and that Pop-paw was very glad they came. Tomorrow, they plan to go to my sisters in Allen and go swimming at the Allen Noratorium. They spent the night at mom and dad’s tonight, so mom can sleep a little late tomorrow. She has been at our house by 8:00 every morning so the boys could sleep late. Of course, Michael has been up each day to welcome her. They are so good with the boys! We are blessed to have them living so close and an everyday part of their lives! We sure couldn’t make it without them!

This week Mark has also been very busy. Monday night, Tuesday night, and tonight he has been painting in the baby’s room. It is going to be so cute. I was talking to him about it the other night and he said “you know, the baby won’t care what the nursery looks like. This is all for you.” I am very aware of that. But, as I told him, this is truly the LAST nursery we will have, so I want it how I want it. He has done a great job! I am excited to get the rest of the walls finished and the furniture in there now!





1 comment:

Christy said...

Sister, It looks fantastic! Mark is doing a great job. I can't wait to see it finished. Very Mod!