Tuesday, March 18, 2008

37's Not Old?

Last Saturday was my birthday. I turned 37. Yes, I understand that 37 is not “Old” but it is old for having a baby. I still have to pinch myself to realize this is real. Major will be here in less than 7 weeks, and it seems that every day our spare time is dedicated to preparing the house.

I did have a wonderful birthday though. I slept till 10 am, then the boys woke me up to show me the birthday cake they had made. Mark put it in the oven and took it out, but Michael and Mavrick did the rest. It was the sweetest birthday cake I have ever had! Then, mom brought me breakfast. Christy and Bella came over and we all headed out on a shopping trip. I got two new (pregnant) dresses and a new pair of shoes. We picked up some paint for the baby’s room. We just had a fun day.

No comments: