Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Insurance sucks!

The last few weeks I have been having major depression issues. It came on slowly, and got real bad last week. My mom thinks it is raging hormones due to out of whack woman parts. I think she is right. I don’t know how much more of this I can take. If I am looking at two weeks of this every month than that is not going to work. I have started looking for better insurance and will probably plan a trip to the hospital early next year.

Last Thursday afternoon I spent several hours talking with insurance people and still didn’t come up with anything better. Private health insurance sucks. Really, all aspects – looking for it, paying for it, using it. It all sucks. I said something about it on FB and someone responded not to worry about it because Obama is going to take care of it. I am not holding my breath.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HELLO MARK AND MICHELLE, IS IT POSSIBLE THAT YOU MAY BE ABLE TO TALK TO AN OLD FRIEND. MICHAEL DAVIS. MY EMAIL IS: mich7575@tx.rr.com