Thursday, October 15, 2009

Michael's 10th Birthday


Tuesday, my first baby turned 10. Maybe that is why I have been a little depressed lately. WE took the day off of school and did what he wanted to do. He wanted to go to the five story mall? We went to the Galleria. They wanted to walk through the whole thing. We did. They wanted to ice skate, so I let them. They actually both did really good. They would skate over to the wall where Major and I were sitting and talk to Major thru the glass. He would go over and touch the glass. It was really very sweet. On the way home we went by Toys R Us. Mavrick bought him a guitar, so we had to sneak it into the car while he was in the store. Then when Mark got home, we went to eat at Chili’s. It was a very fun day!

On the way to the mall, I looked at Michael and saw a pimple on his nose! OMG! I realized at that very moment that I am not ready for puberty! And lately, he has had this “man stank” thing going on. My baby is growing up! He is almost as tall as me and already weighs 110 lbs! WOW!

He is a great boy. He tests me a lot, but he is a wonderful little man, a great son, and a fabulous BIG brother. We have been so blessed!



No comments: