Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Sad but true

This is terrible, and I can’t believe I am actually writing about it, but if you know me you know I have no shame…especially when I should.

First, let me say that I am stuck in 1999 when it comes to paying my bills. Only a few things are automated, and I do pay a few on line. Sometimes I call and pay by phone. Anywho, I am one of those old people who don’t like to give out my account number more than is absolutely necessary.

That brings us to Capital One. We have my car financed through them. I am not exaggerating, if I am one day late on my payment they are calling me. I have gotten to where I just don’t pay their bill till they call, because they will call. I hate them for this by the way.

So, tonight we are making sure the boys have all the phone numbers they need in their cell phones before they head to Austin tomorrow. Mark is working on getting them ring tones, etc… Mavrick is sitting on the counter eating a piece of cake and says to me, in all seriousness, “Mom…will capital one ever call me?” OK, that was funny. And maybe I need to start calling Cap One rather than wait for them to call me.

No comments: