Monday, July 27, 2009

Funny Little Man part II

So, I think I have told you that Major is crazy. In a funny way, crazy. The has these little things about him that just make me laugh all the time. He loves to put things on his head. Hats, scarves, papers, panties (when I am folding laundry anything is fair game), glasses, head bands...you name it, if he can balance it there, he will put it on his head.




He also points with his middle finger. And sometimes he just points it at you like he knows he is flipping you off. Imagine, every time a little 15 month old points at something, he is using his middle finger. That has got to mean something about the way his brain is working! So, if he flips you off (Uncle Brian) it is done with all the love in his little heart… I am not going to post one of him really using this ability because I don’t want to receive it back in a funny email in six weeks!


No comments: