Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Great Day!


So I have had the greatest day!

When I logged into Facebook today I had a friend request from one of my VERY best friends. We grew up together in Benbrook, lived together in college, we in each other’s weddings, etc… We haven’t talked in years, then years before that too. But when we do talk it seems like it has been a month or so, rather than years. She is just one of those friends that you know would have your back if you EVER need her. I have been looking for her occasionally on FB, but she found me today. OH Happy Day!

Then, this afternoon, I booked a cruise for Mark and I for our 16th wedding anniversary. He has never been on a cruise, and I haven’t been since we met about 18 years ago. We are going to Progresso, Mexico and Cozumel, Mexico. I am so very excited about this! We haven’t been on a vacation without kids since I found out I was prego with Mavrick…who is now 8! OH Happy Day!

No comments: