Monday, July 27, 2009

The Boys Are Back In Town!

The boys flew back in from Austin this morning. They had a blast on their trip, and just seemed bigger. Then we got in the car and they argued in the rain all the way home…aaaahhhh, there is something to be said about routine.

Major and I got to the airport about 9:00 and went to the gate. The boys were not set to land until 10:10, so I sat on the floor with Major at the window where we could see the planes come and go. He was really good, and kind of excited. At one point he jumped into my arms and head-butted me hard enough to bust my upper lip. Then he started playing “Boo” where he walked to my left shoulder and said “Boo” then to my right and said “Boo.” He did his morning business, so we went for a diaper change about 9:45. When we got back to the gate the boys were there!

Major was so happy to see them! And right after they hugged me, they wanted to take him out of his stroller! They all really missed each other! It reminded me of when me, Mavrick, mom and dad all drove to a wedding in Ft. Smith and Mark and Michael come later that day or the next day. When Michael and Mavrick were reunited they hugged like it had been weeks. So precious!

When we were waiting for their luggage a man commented to me that they were really good together – the younger one loves the bigger ones and the bigger ones really love and lookout for the little one. This gentleman was an only child and explained he thought it was neat because he never had those kinds of relationships with siblings. We are truly blessed!


No comments: