Friday, May 29, 2009

Living With Mom and Dad

So, Major and I lived at mom and dad’s house for 2 months. Michael and Mavrick would come home and stay with Mark and sleep in their own beds. That may have been damaging for them in some ways, but that is not what this entry is about…

In some ways it was like being on a vacation. Like being out of town, “visiting my parents” just for a really long time. It allowed me some, ok a lot, of freedom because my dad was always there to help me with Major. And let’s be honest. Mark is hardly ever home to help me with the kids.

And my parents were so good to us/me. I could take Major and put him in bed with them in the mornings, take the kids to school and go to yoga, or sometimes I would even come “home” and go back to sleep. It was a nice stay.

I think by the end, Mavrick had gotten a little too comfortable. I went looking for him one day and found him in mom and dad’s room, umm… wearing my mom’s sleeping mask… After nearly wetting my pants laughing so hard, he decided to pose for these photos. Where does he come up with this stuff?

Anyway, thanks Mom and Dad for letting us stay with you! We enjoyed ourselves and had a lot of fun... some you knew about, some you didn't. Love you!

No comments: