Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Time with Mav

Wow! Time is flying! It seems we are in one of those times when we are doing way too much and everything is going 90 miles an hour!

Today, I went on a field trip with Mavrick to the Dallas World Aquarium. We had a great time. He is so funny and so loving. I love being with him. It is always so nice to spend some time with just one of the boys at a time and really focus on them. They need it, but it helps to ground me and remind me just how special each one of them really is. Here are a few pics from today…

The alligator is whispering something to Mav.

He said that the ray bit him on the bottom.

Mav, Noah and Drake with a very friendly octopus.

On Thursday, I am going with Michael on his field trip to the Texas Rangers stadium in Arlington. I am excited about it because Michael thrives on that personal time. His love language is “quality time.” If you have kids and haven’t read THE FIVE LOVE LANGUAGES OF CHILDREN, I recommend that you do. It is great, was really easy to understand and dead on about Michael and Mavrick.

No comments: