Tuesday, October 21, 2008

How's your butt hole?

I can laugh because I am the one asking the question...

This morning I am sitting in the lobby at a Dr.s office in Plano. My sister is having a colonoscopy this morning. I didn’t know until about 2 weeks ago that she had had any issues, but apparently, since before she had Cooper she has. She had a check up with her Dr who sent her here for this procedure when he didn’t find anything abnormal in his initial exam. I told her this morning that I thought once they got the cob out of her @$$ that she would be a whole new person. She said “they’re not taking anything out.” Sorry, I guess I misunderstood!

I don’t know what she is expecting to come out of this, but I am totally not prepared for anything bad… Brian just came out and everything is fine. She had two polyps that they removed and an ulcer. Yea, God! But the Doctor did leave the cob!

1 comment:

Christy said...

I just checked again, and YEP the cob is still there. He didn't want to 'touch' that!!!