Friday, October 10, 2008

Eating Habbits

As you all know from previous entries, we are working on Major eating food. And, many of you know what a balanced meal nut I am (not). So, Wednesday evening, I gave him his first cookie. I looked for the little teething biscuits, but everything was for 12 months or older, so I just got him a box of the good old fashioned animal crackers. He threw the first one, or two, on the floor, but finally got the hang of it and ended up looking like this… He choked a little, but once we got that washed down, he really seemed to enjoy it! He is also doing better on the other food too. He has never taken a paci because he pushes out with his tongue, rather than sucking. Well, he does that with food too. He pushes it out. He seems to enjoy what he gets, and always opens his mouth for more. It is just difficult to keep it in his mouth. I added pear juice rather than water to his cereal and he HATED it. I made him shiver!

No comments: