Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Monster

I am so excited! Wednesday I got my first property referral call! I have been to less than 10 local properties and someone has already sent a prospect to me. I was able to find some good options for her, so I think it is going to be great! Woo-Hoo!

Tuesday I got a call from a property asking if I would like contribute to the goodie bags for their resident pool party… Let’s see, would I like to get my card and some marketing materials in the hands of people who currently live in an apartment?... You bet cha! That was exciting! So, I am having some things made up. The first official Apartment Monster items :)

There have been several luncheons in the last few weeks and I have just thoroughly enjoyed myself! I have run into several people I knew several years ago and it has been a blast catching up. Funny thing – I ran into someone who worked for us about 7 years ago and she was so wrinkled! Her eyes and around her mouth – Yikes! I came home and got back on my Avon regime. It was very motivating to see her! Anyway, it is a total different experience this time, and I am so excited about doing my own thing, and that I have retrospect to look back on. I really feel so blessed to have that past experience to look back on and be able to see what was good, what wasn’t so good and to come up with new ways to do things. The industry has changed a lot also, so it is still a challenge. I am happy and having fun!

No comments: