Friday, February 22, 2008

Finally Friday

I feel like this week has come to a close the same way it stated – in total chaos! This morning was rushed and I ran out of patience with the boys. They are 8 and 6 for goodness sakes. I had to apologize to them on the way to school. I love them with all my heart; I just sometimes forget to act like it.

I lost my ATM card this morning. I’m not real sure how. I took the boys to McDonald’s on the way to school. Got out at school. Drove back to McDonald’s to get breakfast for my co-worker, and when I went to pay, I couldn’t find my card anywhere. I looked all through the car, and still couldn’t find it. I called to cancel it and order a new one. My mom had her wallet stolen a few years back, and within 20 minutes they had charged a load of stuff. That would just be too much to take right now.

Every day when I walk into the office the two women I work closest to comment on how pregnant I look that day. Yesterday, everyone at the front of the office I saw said “WOW! He is really growing!” Today, my ladies in the back were in agreement that I was huge. I think I am going to have to buy a couple of skirts because all of the pants I have just kill me! It’s like they cut off the circulation to my legs! It is CRAZY uncomfortable!

I came home today completely exhausted. I don’t breathe well during the day, so that probably has something to do with it. I was just going to lie down for 30 minutes. I came out of my comma about 3 hours later. All I am saying is the person that wakes me up before 9:00 is dead meat. Yeah, the weekend is here!

No comments: