Friday, September 25, 2009

Girl Crazy

We all know that Mavrick is girl crazy. He came home from the first day K4 in love. He is a charmer. He admits that is how he got through the first 4 years of school. So, it should be of no surprise that he has a crush at “The Cube.”

The Cube is a Home Schooling Co-op that we attend on Friday’s at our church. There are about 70 member families, and each family has anywhere from 1 to 10 kids – really! This was our third week to attend. But, I am sure as you have guessed by now; Mavrick came home with a crush on the first week. Her name is Isabelle. She is one of 6 or 7 kids in a family in the co-op. Mav and Isabella have three out of their four classes together.

Each Friday we start off with praise and worship, all together in a big room at the church. This morning we had just started singing when I saw some movement to the right of me, where my boys were sitting. I turned and looked and it was Isabelle. She had walked over five kids to get right beside Mavrick and said “Hi.” Then, she sat down right between Michael and Mavrick. I told Mav that I thought that she might have a crush on him too!

This afternoon, on the way home, I commented on worship this morning and Mavrick laughed and said “I Know!” Then he told me that when he left fourth hour, she followed him out and said “Hey, Hey, Hey.” And when he stopped she gave him a hug. He was telling me that he wants to ask her to be his girlfriend. I asked him what would change if he did…nothing… so I don’t know what exactly his plan is for now.


No comments: