Thursday, May 15, 2008

Another Week Has Flown By!

Four weeks old! Yesterday, Major was four weeks old! Time is flying! And he is growing so fast! Tuesday we had to move to size one diapers – no more new borns!


Julie Birdseye came last weekend and took pictures of the kids, and us. She has a few of them posted on her blog at http://birdseyephotography.blogspot.com/ on May the 6th, and they are awesome. She does fabulous work. Of course, her subjects weren’t too shabby!
It’s been a good week. I am finally feeling good. My blood pressure seems to be under control. I am getting up and staying up about 8-ish and I have been picking up the boys from school. It has been nice to feel like I will be myself again soon! But I have realized that I don’t have any pics of me with the baby boy, so here is one that I took myself!

Last weekend was mother’s day. Mom had us all over for lunch and wanted a picture with her kids and grandkids. For not being at all planned, it turned out pretty good. I can't believe I am a "NEW Mom" again!



No comments: